Last Updated: January 25th, 2022
Please read this Policy carefully before using our Sites or providing any information to us.
Information We Collect
Information You Directly Provide to Us
- Your Account Information:
When you use our Sites, you may provide certain information directly to us. For example, when you register for a trial account with LCR, you provide us with your first and last name, email address, and country of residence. You will also create a username and password. When you create a full LCR account, we may additionally collect your address and payment card information.
- Your Interaction and Communication with Us:
We collect information when you interact and communicate with us. The specific types of information we collect will depend on the forum in which you interact or communicate with us, such as:
- If you send us an email, we will collect your email address and the content of your email.
- If you register for our promotions or challenges, we will collect your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- If you inquire about our products and services, or download or request our resources, we will collect your contact information.
- If you interact with us on social media, we will collect your social media profile information, your communications with us, and your communications and posts on our social media pages and forums.
- If you utilize any of our chat or communications features, we will collect the content of your communications.
- We record customer service and technical support telephone calls.
- Your Purchases:
We also collect your payment information when you make a purchase from our Sites such as your credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers.
When you register for or attend our events, we (or a service provider on our behalf), will collect your first and last name, email address, payment information, and we may take a photo of you for the applicable event.
Information We Automatically Collect
As with most websites, when you use our Sites we automatically receive and collect information about you and your device. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Sites, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Sites.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Sites.
- Information about your wireless and mobile network connections.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
Cookies and Analytics
By using our Sites, you consent to the processing of your information by our ads and analytics partners in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Currently, our analytics partners include, without limitation, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Heap, Hotjar, AdRoll, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads. In order to ensure that you understand how our ads and analytics partners handle your information and how they interact with our Sites, you should visit their privacy policies for more information, as LCR has no ability to control or monitor our partners’ data collection or data use practices with respect to such information.
At the present time our Sites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or similar mechanisms.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we collect information from you so that we can provide our Sites, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes the following uses and purposes:
- Create and administer your account.
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Sites.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Register you for your events.
- Schedule training sessions with you.
- Send you Sites and company updates, marketing communication, service information, and other information about LCR and our Sites, and products and services of third parties, that we think you may be interested in.
- Conduct research and analysis, and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, and our Sites, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Sites to you by, for example, customizing content that you see.
- Communicate with you and respond to inquiries.
- Operate our business and perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Sites.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce contracts and applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of LCR, our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
How We Share Your Information
We don’t rent or sell your personal information (any information that is identifiable to you).
Like most companies, we share information in certain circumstances with third parties through operation of our Sites and our business as outlined below:
We use third parties to assist us with operating our business and providing our Sites, such as our technology vendors that help us maintain our Sites and partners that assist us with our marketing and communication. These service providers will have access to your information in order to provide services to us.
If you make a purchase through our Sites, your credit card or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by the payment processors with which we work, as well as third party processors that assist us with recurring payment options. We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, including recurring payments, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
As Directed By You and With Your Consent
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of LCR only at your direction or when we have your consent to do so. For example, you may fill out web forms on our Site to inquire about products and services from third parties, in which case we will provide the contact and other information that you enter to such third parties at your direction. In these instances, we will only share your information with the third parties that you direct us to share it with.
We may share information with third party companies, organizations, governmental authorities, or individuals outside of LCR if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or governmental request;
- Enforce a contract, including but not limited to any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of LCR, our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Sale or Merger
We may de-identify or aggregate information so that you are not identified as an individual, and use and provide that information to third parties without restriction. We may also provide aggregate usage information to third parties (or allow third parties to collect that information from you), who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Sites. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a third party (or allow a third party to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
Choices about Your Information
Options are always nice to have, so we strive to provide you with choices with respect to your information. Also remember, you can always opt not to disclose certain information to us - but keep in mind some information may be needed to create a LCR account or to take advantage of some of our Sites and features.
Modification and Access to Your Information
If you have an account with us, you can access and modify some of your information through your account on our Sites. If you would like to modify or access additional information that is not available through your account on the Sites, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also create a support request by clicking here. We may ask you to verify your identify or provide additional information before we act on your request. We may reject or deny requests for certain reasons, such as when we believe a request is fraudulent.
Deleting Your Information or Your Account
If you have an account with us, you can delete some of your information through your account on our Sites. You may also request deletion by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by creating a support request by clicking here. Please note that in some cases we may be prohibited from deleting certain information (we will let you know in those situations, and some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated or de-identified data derived from or incorporating your information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
You may unsubscribe from LCR marketing communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such communication. Most promotional communications will also offer recipients choices about receiving additional messages.
We are based in the United States, and our Sites are hosted there. If you are using our Sites from another country, the laws governing our collection and use of information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use our Sites, or share your information with us, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and agree to the transfer of your information to the United States.
Our Sites are not directed at children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our Sites or send any information about yourself to us. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13, and you believe he or she has shared information with us, please contact us at email@example.com, or by phone at 800-944-1838 so that we can remove such information from our systems.
Residents of California
Security of Your Information
We use reasonable security measures, including measures designed to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to your information. We also take certain measures to enhance the security of our Sites, however, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
Retention of Information
We retain information in accordance with applicable laws. The length of time we keep information depends on the type of information and whether we have an on-going business or legal need to retain it (for example, if you have an account with us, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). Once we no longer have an on-going business or legal need to retain your information, we delete, aggregate, or de-identify it within a reasonable time period.
Third Party Websites and Services
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will post the updated version on this page. We encourage you to read this page each time that you use our Sites so that you will be aware of any changes, and your continued use of our Sites shall constitute your acceptance of any such changes. Changes to this Policy take effect from the date of publication, unless stated otherwise.
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.